Trinidad Fish Festival
JUNE 16, Father's Day
The Trinidad Fish Festival began in 1957, with an all-you-can-eat crab feed for $1.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE FISH FESTIVAL
- Tasty barbecued salmon and white fish or deep-fried fish dinner
- Children & Senior Discounts
- Local wine, soda, beer, and desserts
- Free live music all day
- Children's activities in Town Hall
- Artisans street fair along Trinity Street
- Trinidad Head Lighthouse Tours
- FREE Parking in the field behind Murphy's Market
|FISH FESTIVAL MENU||$
|Deep-fried or charcoal-grilled whitefish dinners
|Salmon & Whitefish Combo Dinner
|Dinners include homemade baked beans and salad made with local organic greens.