Join us for our 7th annual Zootini gala–a benefit to support the Sequoia Park Zoo. Funds raised at this 21 & over only event will go towards the new Watershed Heroes project--scheduled to break ground this summer--which will bring otter, salmon, and bald eagles to the zoo in 2014. These projects are made possible with the generous support of our community. We look forward to seeing you at Zootini!
- Up-close & personal animal encounters with zookeeper talks
- Live music by Lost Coast Marimbas
- Catered dinner buffet by Uniquely Yours
- Exciting live and silent auctions
- Lucky You! wine pull: purchase a $10 ticket and pull out a bottle of wine worth anywhere from $5 to $150 – it’s luck of the draw.
- Full “Monkey Bar,” hosted by Six Rivers Brewery, featuring mouth-watering zoo-themed cocktails including this year’s theme cocktail, the Regal Eagle. More traditional cocktails, as well as a wide selection of beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages will be on hand to satisfy every palate—wild to domestic.
- Plus, a chance to explore the zoo in the evening hours!
Tickets are available online or at the zoo ticket booth.
- $60 advance tickets for zoo members
- $65 for non-members
- $75 at the door
A limited number of tables for eight are also available for advance purchase at $500 and include reserved seating for eight, butler service, and name in the event program. Contact (707) 442-5649 to reserve a table.
This event is 21 & over, only. Your ticket includes dinner, souvenir martini glass, animal encounters, auctions & music.
Suggested dress is semi-formal. Dress warmly! This event is held outdoors, and Humboldt evenings can become chilly. Please visit our Event Safety page for information on transit and alternate transportation to and from Zootini.
Special thanks to all of our business donors and 2013 Event Sponsors for helping to make Zootini possible.
Be a part of your zoo’s future on August 10th. Check out photos from last year's Zootini on our Facebook page.