DIY Wedding Planning Workshop
GALA EVENTS & WEDDINGS PRESENTS the: DIY WEDDING PLANNING WORKSHOP SERIES!!!
WE HAVE POSTPONED THE FEBRUARY 18TH WORKSHOP: ANATOMY OF THE CEREMONY to Tuesday, May 6th. Our next workshop is:
Choosing Bridesmaids Dresses: Color & Texture
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
6PM - 8PM
LOCATION: Promises Bridal & Formal Wear
This workshop is designed to assist you in selecting the perfect attire for your Bridesmaids. Bridesmaids, Mothers-of-the-Bride, friends, or other wedding planning allies welcome.
In this INTERACTIVE workshop we will cover the following:
1. Time frames for ordering, fitting, and altering dresses.
3. How to navigate through the opinions of all bridesmaids.
4. Color palettes.
6. How to identify the best fit for different body types.
You will learn:
1. Why clear and specific communication is key to happy bride and bridesmaids.
2. Why color matters.
3. how to visualize how different fabrics (same color) look next to each other.
4. How to have your bridal party look exactly the way you want them too (pictures last).
***We will doing a drawing for a free accessory of their choice a value up to $50.00!***
Light refreshments will be provided.
ONLY 30 SEATS AVAILABLE (first come, first serve)
RSVP REQUESTED: 707.845.4998
OR EMAIL: GALAEVENTSANDWEDDINGS@GMAIL.COM
STAY TUNED FOR THE COMPLETE CALENDAR OF THE DIY WORKSHOP SERIES.
*Clients of Gala Events & Weddings receive $5 discount to DRESSES workshop.
ADDITIONAL WORKSHOPS IN THE DIY SERIES:
DIY Wedding Cakes with Boujie Baking Co.
Tuesday, March 11, 2014. Only 20 seats available. You may register at: http://diyweddingcakes.brownpapertickets.com
(stay tuned for more details)
Wedding Stationary with Just My Type Letterpress
Tuesday, April 8, 2014 (stay tuned for details)
Table Design, Decor & Setting with The Party Place
Tuesday, April 22, 2014 (stay tuned for details)
Anatomy of the Ceremony & Vows
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 (stay tuned for details)