Cuban Salsa (Rueda de Casino)
Every Sunday Beginning 7-8pm, for first time or review; the basics and an emphasis on fun Intermediate 8-9pm, if you can keep rhythm and know the basics. Salsa rueda is a circle of couples dancing changing partners to patterns called out in Spanish or shown with hand signals. It's also known as "Rueda de casino"; the cuban salsa style is called "casino". Rooted in Cuban Son and Afro-Cuban Rumba, casino is a playful and flirtatious dance that can be done as individual couples or in a rueda (circle) format. The rueda is great for teaching and is a super fun community activity. Sponsored by Humboldt Folk Dancers
- Sunday : 7-9 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 4, 2015 : 7-9 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 11, 2015 : 7-9 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 18, 2015 : 7-9 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 25, 2015 : 7-9 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 1, 2015 : 7-9 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 8, 2015 : 7-9 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 15, 2015 : 7-9 p.m.
- Phone: 822-2652
- Email: email@example.com
- Web site