Community Style Acupuncture is a traditional style of treatment in which there are multiple people in one room being treated at the same time. This cuts down on costs, making it very affordable and accessible. Treating patients this way has many benefits beyond being more affordable. Many people find it comforting to have others around them rather than being isolated in a private room. The group treatment room creates a collective healing energy that enhances the power of each individual’s treatment, and it allows families and friends to visit the clinic together. This clinic is at my office in the Jacoby StoreHouse Building on the first and Third Saturdays of the Month. It is a flat $25 fee.
- Today : noon-4 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 3, 2015 : noon-4 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 17, 2015 : noon-4 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 7, 2015 : noon-4 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 21, 2015 : noon-4 p.m.
- Saturday, March 7, 2015 : noon-4 p.m.
- Saturday, March 21, 2015 : noon-4 p.m.
- Saturday, April 4, 2015 : noon-4 p.m.
- Phone: 510-593-7775
- Web site