Father's Day Low Tide Walk
Trinidad / 7:30-9:30 a.m. / Free
At Baker Beach. Biologist and Educator Dr. John DeMartini will be on hand to assist with identification and share some of the life stories of these fascinating inhabitants of our rocky shores. RSVP.
444-1397 / email@example.com / Web site / View Comments
Southern Humboldt Community Park / 8-11 a.m. / Free
Jay Sooter and/or John Gaffin will lead this monthly walk sponsored by the Redwood Region Audubon Society.
441-8001 / Web site / View Comments
Family Fun Day Paddle
Humboldt Bay Aquatic Center / 11 a.m.-4 p.m. / $20 / $10 Each additional child / Free Kids (limit 2 per adult)
Variety of boats to choose from including kayaks, canoes and stand up paddleboards, as well as experienced guides.
443-4222 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Web site / View Comments
La Musique Diabolique
Morris Graves Museum of Art / 2-4:30 p.m. / $5 / Free MGMA members/ Children 17 and Under / $2 Seniors/Students
Playing music based in the gypsy jazz style pioneered by Django Reinhardt and Stephane Grappelli in the 1930s.
442-0278 / email@example.com / Web site / View Comments
North Coast Repertory Theatre / 2 p.m. / $18
The North Coast Repertory Theatre continues its 30th Season with the North Coast premiere of the musical Les Misérables, based on the novel by Victor Hugo, with music by Claude-Michel Schonberg, lyrics by Herbert Kretzmer and book by Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schonberg.
442-6278 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Web site / View Comments
The Dixie Swim Club
Ferndale Repertory Theatre / 2 p.m. / $16
We meet five women, all friends and former teammates on their college swim team who come together once a year for memories and highjinks. Hilarity and poignancy are the hallmarks of this lovely story that will leave you longing to get in touch with that old roommate of yours.
786-5483 / email@example.com / Web site / View Comments
Meet the Humboldt Maker
Humboldt Bay Tourism Center / 6-9 p.m.
"Jennifer Savage is a lady wearing many hats in our community, one of which is as the spokesperson for Humboldt County's SurfRider Foundation."
Cuban Salsa (Rueda de Casino)
Redwood Raks World Dance Studio / 7-9 p.m. / $5
Salsa rueda is a circle of couples dancing changing partners to patterns called out in Spanish or shown with hand signals. Sponsored by Humboldt Folk Dancers.
822-2652 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Web site / View Comments
Karaoke w/ Chris Clay
Cher-Ae Heights Casino / 8 p.m.
Your Lowdown will go on the record as saying that Chris Clay is Humboldt's most pro karaoke jockey. We know this stuff.
800-684-2464 / Web site / View Comments
|Arcata Ball Park||Humboldt Crabs vs. Seattle Studs|
|Bear River Casino||Accurate Productions|
|Blondies Food and Drink||Jazz Night|
|Blue Lake Casino||Karaoke w/KJ Leonard|
|Blue Lake Roller Rink||Public Skate|
|Cher-Ae Heights Casino||Karaoke w/ Chris Clay|
|Ferndale Repertory Theatre||The Dixie Swim Club|
|Greycliff Rodeo Grounds||Annual Garberville Rodeo|
|Humboldt Bay Aquatic Center||Family Fun Day Paddle|
|Humboldt Bay Tourism Center||Meet the Humboldt Maker|
|Jambalaya||Deep Groove Society|
|Little Red Lion Cocktail Lounge||Miss Massive Snowflake, Scotch Wiggly, She Fetus|
|Morris Graves Museum of Art||La Musique Diabolique|
|North Coast Repertory Theatre||Les Misérables|
|Redwood Raks World Dance Studio||Cuban Salsa (Rueda de Casino)|
|Redwood Region Audubon Society||Southern Humboldt Community Park walk|
|Riverview Ranch||Redwood Run 2014|
|Six Rivers Brewery||Trivia Night|
|Southern Humboldt Community Park||Bird Walk|
|Trinidad||Father's Day Low Tide Walk|
|Trinidad||Trinidad Fish Festival|
- 22 JUMP STREET: 1:00, 3:45, 6:30, 8:00, 9:15
- CHEF: 12:10, 2:55, 5:40, 8:25
- EDGE OF TOMORROW 2D: 1:20, 3:35, 4:10, 6:55, 9:00, 9:40
- EDGE OF TOMORROW 3D: 12:30, 5:55
- FAULT IN OUR STARS: 11:45, 2:40, 5:35, 8:40
- GODZILLA 2D: 12:55, 6:35
- HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 2D: 11:50, 12:50, 2:25, 5:00, 6:00, 7:35
- HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 3D: 3:25, 8:35
- MALEFICENT 2D: 12:15, 1:05, 2:50, 5:25, 6:25
- MALEFICENT 3D: 3:20, 8:50
- MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST: 3:50, 9:30
- NEIGHBORS: 2:10, 4:45, 7:10, 9:45
- X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST 2D: 12:00, 3:05, 6:05, 9:10
Mill Creek Cinema
- 22 JUMP STREET: 1:10, 3:55, 6:40, 9:25
- EDGE OF TOMORROW 2D: 3:45, 9:10
- EDGE OF TOMORROW 3D: 12:45, 6:10
- FAULT IN OUR STARS: 12:00, 2:55, 5:50, 9:00
- HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 2D: 11:55, 12:55, 2:30, 5:05, 6:00, 7:40
- HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 3D: 3:25, 8:30
- MALEFICENT 2D: 1:00, 3:35, 6:30
- MALEFICENT 3D: 8:50
- MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST: 1:15, 4:00, 6:50, 9:35
- X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST 2D: 12:10, 3:10, 6:15, 9:15
- CHEF: 1:00, 3:40, 6:20, 9:00
- IDA: 1:45, 3:50, 5:55, 8:00
- PALO ALTO: 2:00, 4:25, 6:50, 9:15