The Lowdown Fun Committee
Step out of your box and into some traditional Tahitian dress and learn to dance like they do in French Polynesia. With your hips.
Korbel V: The Secret
Dell'Arte / 8 p.m.
The long-awaited next episode of Dell'Arte's Humboldt County saga of the ill-fated Dugan family. Written by playwright and director Lauren Wilson. Part of the Mad River Festival. Runs through July 6.
Web site / View Comments
Ecology and Biodiversity of the Lanphere Dunes Guided Walk
Lanphere Dunes (HBNWR) / 10 a.m.-1 p.m. / Free
Join botanist Lisa Hoover for an exploration of the ecological relationships in the coastal dunes and gain a deeper understanding of the importance of conserving the natural diversity of this rare and vulnerable habitat.
444-1397 / email@example.com / Web site / View Comments
KEET's Kids Club
Morris Graves Museum of Art / noon-2 p.m. / Free
Monthly workshop includes PBS Kid’s programming, reading a short story and art activities.
442-0278 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Web site / View Comments
Arcata Marsh and Wildlife Sanctuary / 2-3:30 p.m. / Free
Meet leader Leslie Anderson for a 90-minute walk focusing on the ecology and birds of the Marsh. Loaner binoculars available with photo ID.
826-2359 / email@example.com / Web site / View Comments
Ink of the Giant Squid
The Brenda Tuxford Gallery / 6-9 p.m. / Free
Works from the Giant Squid Printmaker's Collective, both in printmaking and other media.
firstname.lastname@example.org / Web site / View Comments
Basketry of Nettie Ruben
Clarke Historical Museum / 6-9 p.m. / Free everyone
Considered one of the finest Native American basket weavers from our area, this exhibit explores her work. Ron Johnson, curator of this exhibit, will be on-hand to answer questions.
443-1947 / email@example.com / Web site / View Comments
Gallagher's Irish Pub and Restaurant / 6-9 p.m. / Free
"More microbe than men, the colonial organisms that make up the humanoid forms of Raising Grain communicate solely through bluegrass rhythms."
442-1177 / Raisinggrain@gmail.com / Web site / View Comments
Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike
Redwood Curtain Theatre / 8 p.m.
Christopher Durang takes characters and themes from Chekhov, pours them into a blender and mixes them up.
443-7688 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Web site / View Comments
A Hard Days Night
Eureka Theater / 8-10 p.m. / $5
Redwood Family Practice in Eureka is sponsoring a screening of the re-release of the Beatles' first film.
442-2970 / email@example.com / Web site / View Comments
- 22 JUMP STREET: 1:05, 3:45, 6:30, 9:20
- DELIVER US FROM EVIL: 1:00, 3:50, 6:40, 9:30
- EARTH TO ECHO: 12:55, 3:20, 5:45, 8:10
- EDGE OF TOMORROW 2D: 12:10, 2:55, 5:40, 8:30
- FAULT IN OUR STARS: 12:30, 3:25, 6:20, 9:15
- HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 2D: 12:15, 1:10, 2:45, 3:40, 5:20
- HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 3D: 7:55
- JERSEY BOYS: 11:55, 3:00, 6:05, 9:10
- MALEFICENT 2D: 12:00, 2:30, 5:00, 7:30
- TAMMY: 11:50, 2:20, 4:45, 6:15, 7:15, 8:45, 9:45
- TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION 2D: 1:30, 4:05, 5:10, 8:50
- TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION 3D: 12:25, 7:45
Mill Creek Cinema
- 22 JUMP STREET: 1:20, 4:05, 6:50, 9:30
- DELIVER US FROM EVIL: 12:50, 3:40, 6:30, 9:20
- EARTH TO ECHO: 12:40, 3:10, 5:35, 8:00
- HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 2D: 12:45, 3:20, 5:55
- HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 3D: 8:25
- MALEFICENT 2D: 12:20, 2:50, 5:20, 7:50
- TAMMY: 1:40, 4:10, 6:40, 9:10
- TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION 2D: 1:30, 5:10, 7:30, 8:50
- TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION 3D: 12:10, 3:50
- CHEF: 1:10, 3:50, 6:30, 9:10
- OBVIOUS CHILD: 12:40, 2:45, 4:55, 7:10, 9:20
- TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION 2D: 12:50, 4:25, 8:00