In Studio: Danceable Rock, Jazz, and Funk From The Hip Joint
The Hip Joint play original tunes that they described as "jazz-rock funk-bob" or something like that. Is it accurate? Pretty much. Singer Mia Cassasanta jumped around the room for a good part of the set, which bands should do more often. Listen below:
The Hip Joint play with Royal Jelly Jive at the Jambalaya this Saturday night.
- Mia Casasanta, Most high vocalist and conga whisperer
- Cory Goldman, String Tickler to the Gods
- Mike Tofu Schwartz, Beats 'n Boom
- Chuck Johnson, Curly haired thump pumper
- Justin Schwartzman, The Reed-Nastier Key-Master