Tonight's Cocktail - Brave Bull
Larry Trask / Tuesday, March 11, 2014 @ 4:04 p.m. /
Tonight during the Cocktail Hour (6pm), we'll be featuring the Brave Bull cocktail. Despite its less-than-awesome name, this is quite the tasty tipple. And it couldn't be easier to make -- two ingredients (though I like to squeeze a bit of lime in mine). Here's how you make it:
- 2 ounces tequila (Añejo for me, 'cause I like my tequila dark [fill in joke here])
- 1 ounce Kahlua or other coffee liqueur
- Pour the tequila into an old-fashioned glass with ice cubes.
- Add the Kahlua.
- Swirl the glass gently a few times to lightly mix the ingredients before serving.
- Sqeeze of lime (optional).