Businesses To Support Bayside Hit & Run Victims and Families
Mike Dronkers / Wednesday, Oct. 3, 2012 @ 1:25 p.m.
From Eureka Natural Foods: "10% our profits for this Friday, October 12th to the support funds."
Also, Babe's in Cutten apparently ran out of pizza yesterday, and Mirador Glass reports great success on fundraising.
UPDATE 10-5-12: There is a 6RCC pre-race spaghetti dinner the night before the Humboldt Redwoods Marathon to benefit the memorial/medical funds established for the victims. It's at the Eureka Women's Club, Saturday October 21st from 5:00pm-7:30pm.
The coming week offers many opportunities to help the families of last week's hit & run accident that killed Suzanne Seemann (pictured) and a dog, leaving two other joggers hospitalized with major injuries.
Sunday, October 7th:
- Praxis Fitness will be holding a workout to benefit the memorial/medical funds established for Jessie, Terri and the Seemann family.
Sunday, October 7 at 9:00 a.m.
Donation = $10.00 (or more)
All proceeds will be donated and matched by Praxis Fitness. All fitness levels welcome. No membership required.
Monday, October 8th:
- Sunny Brae Animal Clinic is asking their clients to gather up donations and deliver them on Monday the 8th. The Clinic will match the total proceeds raised.
- Mirador Glass will donate 15% of their proceeds, including in-store and internet sales.
- Jitter Bean will donate 15% of proceeds.
- Babe's Pizza in Cutten will donate 15% of proceeds.
Tuesday, October 9th:
- Kerissa Elloway, DDS will donate 15% of collections from that day.
For those who want to help right now, Six Rivers Running Club has set up medical and memorial Funds.
Please feel free to donate and help our running families out.
All Accounts are at Umpqua Bank:
Jessie Hunt Medical Fund: 992682534
Terri Vroman-Little Medical Fund: 992682526
Seemann Family Memorial Fund: 992682542
Seemann's memorial service is set for Saturday, October 6th at 10:30 at the Freshwater School Gym.